General entry criteria
Entries in all categories will be judged against the following criteria:
- The ambition and innovation demonstrated by the project;
- The clarity of the project's objectives and how they were communicated;
- The quality of management and leadership: How effectively was the project introduced and implemented?
- Results - how performance has been measured and benchmarked. How successful was the project?
- Sustainability - will the work make an ongoing difference?
- Transferability - how easily the project could be replicated in other parts of the organisation or the healthcare sector as a whole;
- Dissemination - how effectively has the learning from the project been spread within the organisation and throughout the healthcare sector as a whole?